Endless Travel Literary Tour
The Cotswolds in the English Countryside
September 16-24, 2017
The Endless Travel Literary Tours trip to the Cotswolds in the English Countryside was a nine-day once-in-a-lifetime adventure with local expert-led excursions in the historic UK. Castles, cathedrals, William/Harry/Jane and Inspector Morse played important roles in this tour.
- Jane Austen’s 200th Birthday Exhibition
- Windsor Castle, Winchester Cathedral, Salisbury Cathedral and Sudeley Castle
- Private guided walking tour of the unspoiled Cotswolds village of Lacock and the Roman-founded Bath, known as the best planned-town in England
- On Location film sites and British pubs
- Mompesson House
- Topping & Company Booksellers in Bath
- Shakespeare Houses Tour
- Number 1 Royal Crescent
- The Woolpack
- Three nights in Chipping Campden
- Private Tour of Oxford
- Our private tour guide, Mo, who we will never forget for her grace, intelligence and generosity!