Endless Travel Literary Tours – SOLD OUT
Springtime in The Land of the Sky
Asheville, North Carolina
April 26 – 29, 2018
“The mountains were his masters. They rimmed in life. They were the cup of reality, beyond growth, beyond struggle and death. They were his absolute unity in the midst of eternal change.” ― Thomas Wolfe, Look Homeward, Angel
Endless Travel Literary Tours is delighted to go to beautiful and welcoming Asheville, NC. For over 150 years, Asheville has been called The Land of the Sky for its stunning Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountain vistas. More recently, it has also been described as the Santa Fe of the East because of its numerous Cherokee and Scotch-Irish artisans, the Napa Valley of Beer because of its 20+ breweries (second most per capita behind Bend, OR), and The Paris of the South because of its bohemian street performers, fantastic art galleries, busy sidewalk cafes, and vibrant food scene.
Highlights of this tour include:
- WELCOME DINNER with special entertainment by a LOCAL MOUNTAIN LORE STORYTELLER
- PRIVATE TOUR of the magnificent 8,000 acre BILTMORE ESTATE
- Highly-acclaimed CITY COMEDY BUS TOUR of Asheville
- PRIVATE GARDEN TOUR of the NORTH CAROLINA ARBORETUM
- PRIVATE LUNCHEON at Curate with New York Times Bestselling Author Sara Gruen, Craig Popelars (Director of Marketing and Sales for Algonquin Publishing), and Melanie McNair (Director of Marketing and Events and Assistant Manager at Malaprop’s Bookstore/Café).
- PRIVATE BREWERY TOUR of HIGHLAND BREWING COMPANY, the largest native brewer in North Carolina
- FAREWELL DINNER
- Plenty of FREE TIME to discover Asheville!